1. Cut the insole to your correct shoe size.
2. Pull NotSocks bamboo charcoal insole cover over the insole.
3. Insert insole into your shoe. Now enjoy a cleaner sockless lifestyle!
- Anti-bacterial properties; reduces risks of bacteria, infection and eliminates unpleasant foot odors.
- Aids circulation; the charcoal textile assists with heat preservation and peripheral blood flow.
- High absorbency and breathability; the ability to dry out or retain moisture depending on the humidity levels.
- Hypoallergenic; the natural fibers are grown without pesticides, are gentle on the skin and reduce potential irritations or reactions.
- Strength and durability; bamboo fibers are incredibility strong, colorfast, retain their shape, and won’t shrink in the wash.
- Eco-friendly and sustainable; bamboo is a rapidly growing plant with regenerative properties meaning fewer resources and chemicals are required to produce these high quality, biodegradable products.