1. Cut the insole to your correct shoe size.
2. Pull NotSocks bamboo charcoal insole cover over the insole.
3. Insert insole into your shoe. Now enjoy a cleaner sockless lifestyle!
- Anti-bacterial properties; reduces risks of bacteria, infection and eliminates unpleasant foot odors.
- Aids circulation; the charcoal textile assists with heat preservation and peripheral blood flow.
- High absorbency and breathability; the ability to dry out or retain moisture depending on the humidity levels.
- Hypoallergenic; the natural fibers are grown without pesticides, are gentle on the skin and reduce potential irritations or reactions.
- Strength and durability; bamboo fibers are incredibility strong, colorfast, retain their shape, and won’t shrink in the wash.
- Eco-friendly and sustainable; bamboo is a rapidly growing plant with regenerative properties meaning fewer resources and chemicals are required to produce these high quality, biodegradable products.
I will admit I am a complete notsocks convert, I don't think I've worn socks in almost a year. My only real complaint is the ordering process. My first order I ordered the black not socks to test. Every order since I've tried to order the same ones and every single time either it changes by accident or even if the order says black I still get the charcoal Grey ones without fail. Same product that I love just wish I could actually get the color I wanted.
I love the notsocks! I have a question regarding the life of the product. I have gotten several pairs over the past few years and am not sure how long they should last. I do not change them everyday and am not sure when to stop laundering them and discard them. Thanks
My insoles were all twisted up and there was literally no benefit from having my insoles in my shoes. My feet hurt from the feeling. Very disappointed! Would not recommend or buy again.
NotSocks Adult Insole Covers ONLY (3-Pack)
I am using these to wear with sandals. I have custom orthotics and was using no show socks as covers but they would inevitably bunch up. Not Socks are perfect and I have not had a single one bunch up.