Inner socks protect your feet and shoes from the odor that occurs when going sockless. (Think of them as socks but for your shoes)
What You Get:
Ships from our facility in Utah.
Please allow 24 hours processing time and 4 business days to your door anywhere in the U.S.
1. Cut the insole to your correct shoe size.
2. Pull NotSocks bamboo charcoal insole cover over the insole.
3. Insert insole into your shoe. Now enjoy a cleaner sockless lifestyle!
- Anti-bacterial properties; reduces risks of bacteria, infection and eliminates unpleasant foot odors.
- Aids circulation; the charcoal textile assists with heat preservation and peripheral blood flow.
- High absorbency and breathability; the ability to dry out or retain moisture depending on the humidity levels.
- Hypoallergenic; the natural fibers are grown without pesticides, are gentle on the skin and reduce potential irritations or reactions.
- Strength and durability; bamboo fibers are incredibility strong, colorfast, retain their shape, and won’t shrink in the wash.
- Eco-friendly and sustainable; bamboo is a rapidly growing plant with regenerative properties meaning fewer resources and chemicals are required to produce these high quality, biodegradable products.
My son immediately took them out because he could feel where the sock's opening was bumping through the underneath of the sole. Kind of like a princess and the pea situation. But I bought four of them and now I have to figure out how to use them...